Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

29 April 2018

New Zealand State abuse inquiry fails to protect all survivors - Shine

An airy Silence from the churches... and that is what they do best... the man and women who were raped and abused as children... in the hell hole church orphanages in New Zealand have NO ONE... this inquiry is for state only... as always just like when we were children... ever one turn their backs on us... I know that I am the devil's daughter... I know that I was not educated... I know that no one wanted me... and it is still the same with what is happening to us now... walk in my shoes each day... have my nightmares of torment every night... waking up screaming and hitting my husband... because I am running away from the nuns... priest and the older girls in my dreams...

don't judge me because I was bought up in the catholic church orphanage... I was stolen from my mother's arms... and we are still been trodden on by the New Zealand Government... and they are just looking after THEIR OWN... Where is Jesus in your lives today?...

Please listen to all of the children of yesterday... who were raped and abused in the churches... Please listen to the cries of the children... we have called on deaf ears long enough... help us before we leave this world... like so many men and women before us... are our lives not worth it as they were not... when we were helpless children without love and care... our hearts bleed within... because we know that no one cares or will take our hands... just for a little while... so we know that there is little hope... as lest some one out there cares... for the unwanted children Boys and Girls... of the catholic church orphanages and homes... along with the other churches so we can start to heal...
Ann Thompson = Ann Free Spirit
==================================== 

 State abuse inquiry fails to protect all survivors - Shine Friday, 27 April 2018, 4:19 pm Press Release: Shine Lawyers “NZ royal commission into historical abuse fails to protect all survivors” says shine lawyers abuse law manager, Lisa Flynn. New Zealand law firm Shine Lawyers, in partnership with its Australian Abuse team, strongly supports the establishment of the Royal Commission into Historical Abuse in State Care, commencing in New Zealand. The local law firm, however, has urged the Commission to consider ALL survivors of abuse in their Terms of Reference and not just those in State Care.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO1804/S00299/state-abuse-inquiry-fails-to-protect-all-survivors-shine.htm