Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

22 September 2016

Adoption case study: ‘It’s a tragedy I wasn’t given my birth cert’

I don't know how many times I tried... to look for my mother in New Zealand... each time they blocked it... saying my mother was dead... or that they could not find her... why were there so many lies told to us... they changed my name... and left me with a number 61...
you think that it does not hurt... not knowing that your mother was so close... and yet not to be able to call her... your mother... as a child that was all that I wanted... a mother to hold me... a mother to run to...  Ann
=========================================
David Kinsella was illegitimate child number 1629 at St Patrick’s mother-and-baby home in the late 1950s.
For years, it was the only information he had about his identity. His request for information about his birth mother ran into brick walls of State-sanctioned secrecy.