Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

4 August 2016

Marie-Thérèse O'Loughlin Goldenbridgeinmate39

I’ve just learned from a very private source that my uncle Willie has died. He passed away after suffering a heart-attack on the 9th of January. He was 76 years old. I’m feeling very distraught and thought that it might help me to talk to myself about it in my journal. His room was the last one to the right of the blue flag on the top floor.  I had just tweeted a while before hearing the terrible news that my life was an open book.
The reason I said that was because most of my life was kept a secret. I quite simply refuse any longer to be stifled by a hostile world that was so ashamed of me. I suffered because my uncle was a priest. I bore the brunt of it as a child in Goldenbridge, because of the nuns who kept hush-hush about my background.

https://goldenbridgeinmate39.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/