Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

29 December 2018

A Comfort and Sign of Hope

Last week, when we were receiving donations and sending Bright Christmas checks to parishes and diocesan organizations, we received a remarkable letter that was published last week in the Readers’ Forum. Candy Ross wrote: “My husband died in January of cancer and I haven’t celebrated any holiday or birthdays at all this year out of respect for him and because I just can’t. To ease the pain and to turn that grief into something positive, I volunteer my time to a soup kitchen on the holidays and donate gifts for the needy for Christmas at one of the churches I’m affiliated with. Grief is love with no place to go, I’m directing my grief and love to others. It’s like a hug – you give and get at the same time. It’s a win-win.”

https://thetablet.org/a-comfort-and-sign-of-hope/