Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

1 September 2018

Soft Cover Book: They Promised Heaven, But Led me To Hell.

This is a true story base on actual events of a New Zealand girl from birth, her young years in two catholic church orphanages. My crime, in the eyes of the catholic church nuns, was that I was born to an unwed mother who was raped and I was a daughter of the devil. The punishments for my sins started when I was eighteen months old in the nursery by three ladies workers for the nuns which were repeated most nights up to the age of five years old. My childhood was a life of abuse by nuns, the workers, older girls and a priest, the only way I could get through this was to be by myself or run away and hide, go and stay in the church and also climb as high as I could in the trees or jump the fences and hide in long grass. I also went to the police but that did me no good I was thrashed by the nuns when the police took me back to the orphanage.

https://store.bookbaby.com//bookshop/book/index.aspx?bookURL=They-Promised-Heaven-But-Led-Me-to-Hell2&b=p_fr-ve-bl