Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

7 June 2016

Claims Nuns Tortured Children.

Melody, I am Ann Thompson who the story is about below here. I was taken away from my mother at 2 and a half months old.. to live 25years in catholic church orphanages...  where Iwas raped from 18months old... by three women workers... abused by nuns of the two orders... and raped by the 2nd order of nuns... in the way they would strip me naked... and thrash my parts where they should never had done...  laid across bed... with my hands and feet tied to both ends of the bed... to get the devil... and my mothers sins out of my Soul...               Ann Free Spirit = Ann Thompson
 =====================================
A 61-year-old woman has gone public with tales of torture at the hands of Catholic nuns.
Ann Thompson lived at Nazareth House in Christchurch from ages 10 to 19 where she says she was repeatedly stripped and beaten by nuns.  The nuns claimed she had the devil in her because she was born out of wedlock, says Thompson.
 
http://rense.com/general28/nuns.htm