Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns, priest, their workers and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

This website is about the awareness of nuns, who Abused and Raped innocent children, in their so called care. It will be an eye opener for many, and it did happen. I am a survivor of 25years of abuse and rape, in two catholic church orphanages in Christchurch New Zealand. My story will be here as well, as many other women and men, who had the misfortune, to be place in the care of these vicious females. Not place there by their mothers, but stolen from them, by the catholic church herself.

15 March 2016

Ann’s Story... Ann Free Spirit

I am a survivor of severe multiple kinds of child abuse in two catholic church orphanages from October 1941 to March 1966… 25years of abuse. They promised me heaven, but they led me to hell. I lived in two catholic church orphanages, which every one called, a place of God. My childhood was full of hate, from all adults around me.
The two orphanages were very cold, both day and worse at night. I wore a sugar sack, it was called the clothes of the unwanted children and to be always told, that I should be grateful to them, for taking me in. they took me away from my mother, she held on to me for two months and would not let them take me, but the catholic church won. My mother was to suffer the rest of her life, because they pulled me out of her arms, by St. Vincent De Paul.
I have suffered all of my life because of the abuse and sexual abuse,  which was done to me by nuns, women workers, the older girls and a priest, YES women, girls and nuns do sexually abuse children, boys and girls, the same as men do.

Ann’s Story.. New Zealand Historic Abuse